Faculty of Sociology and Law offers Bachelor and Master Degree Programs with the following majors/specializations.
- Public Law
- Private Law
- Political Science and International Relations
Students seeking admission to a Bachelor's degree program at Angkor University must meet the following conditions:
- Hold a high school diploma or an equivalent diploma in accordance with the policy of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- Must have good discipline, morality and appropriate behaviour
- Must undertake an entrance exam or go through selection process based on the selected major. Exam paper and exam process are organized by the University and/or the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
- Attach the following documents:
o One set of application form
o Two photos (4 x 6)
o 2 copies of diploma certified by the competent authority (District/City One-window service).
Students seeking admission to a Master's degree program at Angkor University must meet the following conditions:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
2. Take entry exam in accordance with the examination regulation set by Angkor University separately;
3. Bachelor's degree or equivalent with different major will be assessed separately by the committee in charge. In case the applicant is assessed as ineligible, the candidate must take bridging courses of 6 credits (based on the announcement of pre-master program) and successfully complete the exam;
4. Attach the following documents:
o One copy of Application form
o Six Photos (4 x 6)
o Two copies of degree certified by the university (in case the degree is issued originally by the university)
o One copy of transcript (all semesters).
Dr. GNEL RATTHA
Head of Department of Economic Science and International Relations, PhD, Specialization in International Economics and Corporate Management
Mr. KHENG Chenda
Vice Dean and Deputy Director of Cooperation and Technology in charge of IR
Tel: (+855) 11 90 22 16
Email: [email protected]